WHAT ARE MY PURPOSES?
- to worship God and serve His people
- to love, serve and lead my family
- to pursue success by making others successful
- to make fine music, art worthy of its inspiration and inspirer
WHAT ARE MY GIFTS?
- Leader: I can usually see the path ahead while keeping an eye on those behind.
- Musician: Music resonates in my being.
- Organizer: I can see the way to organize many factors to achieve a goal.
- Encourager: I enjoy helping others succeed.
- Teacher: I love seeing people grab on to information and ideas.
WHAT ARE MY PASSIONS?
- I love my family: Bobbie my wife and all my sons and daughters and grandchildren.
- I love making music; performing, writing and directing.
- I love the outdoors, the more remote the better.
- I love to teach and speak to groups of people.
- I love to travel, especially internationally.
- I love chocolate.
WHAT ARE MY PRIORITIES?
- God gets first priority in my life. Without Him life is meaningless.
- My family gets next priority in my life; first my wife and then my children.
- People are the most valuable beings on earth. Every person should be supremely treasured as an irreplaceable and unique creation.
- Personal integrity has a very high value to me. I strive always to say what I mean and do what I said.
- I have received grace and will give it freely whenever I have opportunity.